Adult fleece-lined wheelchair cosy - RETRO RAINBOW
Wheelchair cosies are a must-have for anyone who uses a wheelchair, especially during the colder months. We have a classic retro-style rainbow cosy that is both stylish and made with real quality.
- 100% waterproof shell and cosy fleece lining, this cover will keep you warm and comfortable in all weathers
- This cover has been designed with the wheelchair user’s needs in mind: comforting without being too restrictive for sensory issues, can withstand kicking, can be folded down to access PEGs / administer medication, contrast Velcro tabs to help with visual impairment
- Easy to fit with no need to get out of the chair. Can be fitted by the user to aid independent living, where appropriate.
- Fits all manual and powered wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Ideal for anyone from a large child up to a full size adult and fits on to any style of wheelchair. Great for growing teens, anyone who owns more than one wheelchair and for providing a comforting protection for days out
- 90cm wide by 140cm long (we suggest you check the length of legs and footplate before ordering)
- Recommended from aged 11 years to adult (we also do a smaller kids size)
- Fit with two pairs of elastic and Velcro straps - see video below for detailed fitting information
- They come with a compact stuff sac for easy storage
- Fleece lined pocket to keep hands warm
- Please NB these cosies are an apron style cover with elasticated hem that keep cosy in place. If you are looking for a traditional ‘footmuff’ style cosy please check out our Bean Extreme Range
All orders are dispatched by the next working day.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout, based on the weight of your order
We dispatch daily on weekdays; any orders placed after 12 noon on Friday, or over the weekend for ‘Next Day’ delivery, will be dispatched on Monday. Orders placed on public holidays will not be processed until the following working day, which can add one more day to delivery times.
NB Flight bags are bulkier than most of our products and have higher shipping rates. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We ship to most countries and will continue to expand our shipping routes until we can reach every country. If your country isn't listed in the delivery options, please let us know and we will try to help.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on the country of delivery and the weight/ size of the package we send.
- International deliveries are processed by us within 1-2 days and usually arrive within 5-14 working days. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
- Most countries outside the EU are delivered "Duty Unpaid". This means that you will likely be contacted by a courier company in your country to settle local taxes prior to them releasing the shipment for final delivery.
- Legislation changes in the UK have resulted in some issues with delivery to the EU. While we are working on a solution, you may wish to consider ordering through your local Amazon site.
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment.
- For advice please email us at email@example.com
How to return an item
Download a RETURNS FORM here
Enclose the completed form with your package and post it back to:
c/o Fidelity Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
Northamptonshire NN11 8NW
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.
What age is this suitable for?
We recommend the Adult size for about age 11 years +. It fits most children from 135cm tall up to full sized adults
Is it universal?
Yes, this product is an apron style cover so it fits over the user rather than a traditional footmuff style. It fits all manual and powered wheelchairs
Is it easy to fit?
It is has been designed so it is easy to fit by a carer or independent user. Please refer to the video below to see it in action
Please go to our FAQ page or contact Customer Service