Super-strong aluminium hooks which can hold up to 5kg of essentials
- Extra strong velcro straps can fit to any stroller, pram or wheelchair
- Easy to fit and simple to use!
- Adjustable and universal fit for all buggies, strollers, prams and wheelchairs
- Two clips in the pack – great for carrying handbags, multiple shopping bags or used as a pair to attach a changing bag
This pair of clips has the power to make your life just that much easier. No more struggling to carry bags while trying to push a pushchair or wheelchair. These clips are small but mighty!
The strong and lightweight aluminium clips will carry up for 5kg on each. They can be used singly for handbags or shopping bags. Or use them together to keep a changing bag or racksack securely to hand.
By keeping your hands free you can concentrate on getting you and your precious ones safely about. All your essentials and shopping will be safely stowed, freeing you up to focus on what matters most.
All orders are dispatched by the next working day.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout, based on the weight of your order
We dispatch daily on weekdays; any orders placed after 12 noon on Friday, or over the weekend for ‘Next Day’ delivery, will be dispatched on Monday. Orders placed on public holidays will not be processed until the following working day, which can add one more day to delivery times.
NB Flight bags are bulkier than most of our products and have higher shipping rates. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We ship to most countries and will continue to expand our shipping routes until we can reach every country. If your country isn't listed in the delivery options, please let us know and we will try to help.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on the country of delivery and the weight/ size of the package we send.
- International deliveries are processed by us within 1-2 days and usually arrive within 5-14 working days. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
- Most countries outside the EU are delivered "Duty Unpaid". This means that you will likely be contacted by a courier company in your country to settle local taxes prior to them releasing the shipment for final delivery.
- Legislation changes in the UK have resulted in some issues with delivery to the EU. While we are working on a solution, you may wish to consider ordering through your local Amazon site.
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment.
- For advice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to return an item
Download a RETURNS FORM here
Enclose the completed form with your package and post it back to:
c/o Fidelity Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
Northamptonshire NN11 8NW
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.