Adult fleece-lined wheelchair cosy - PLAIN BLACK
The classic plain black wheelchair cosy is suitable for all ages and is designed to keep your look clean. You can easily use the inner straps to attach securely to your wheelchair.
- 100% waterproof shell and cosy fleece lining, this cover will keep you warm and comfortable in all weathers
- This cover has been designed with the wheelchair user’s needs in mind: comforting without being too restrictive for sensory issues, can withstand kicking, can be folded down to access PEGs / administer medication, contrast Velcro tabs to help with visual impairment
- Easy to fit with no need to get out of the chair. Can be fitted by the user to aid independent living, where appropriate.
- Fits all manual and powered wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Ideal for anyone from a large child up to a full size adult and fits on to any style of wheelchair. Great for growing teens, anyone who owns more than one wheelchair and for providing a comforting protection for days out
- 90cm wide by 140cm long (we suggest you check the length of legs and footplate before ordering)
- Recommended from aged 11 years to adult (we also do a smaller kids size)
- Fit with two pairs of elastic and Velcro straps - see video below for detailed fitting information
- They come with a compact stuff sac for easy storage
- Fleece lined pocket to keep hands warm
- Please NB these cosies are an apron style cover with elasticated hem that keep cosy in place. If you are looking for a traditional ‘footmuff’ style cosy please check out our Bean Extreme Range
All orders of products in stock are dispatched by the next working day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
If you pre-ordering an item that is currently out of stock please Email Us
- UK Royal Mail Tracked: £3.95 3-5 working days
- UK Courier (DPD) ‘Next-Working-Day’ service: £8.99 – Order before 12pm (midday) from Monday–Friday for your order to arrive the next working day.
We cannot currently sell to Europe directly. Please find more details here for where to purchase our products in Europe
- Royal Mail £19.00 (allow 7-14 working days)
- Orders for delivery outside the UK are sent using the Royal Mail service. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
NB Flight bags are heavier and therefore have higher shipping rates. This is calculated at checkout.
Returns and Refunds
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We would require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights. To download a returns form and for more details please find both here
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.
What age is this suitable for?
We recommend the Adult size for about age 11 years +. It fits most children from 135cm tall up to full sized adults
Is it universal?
Yes, this product is an apron style cover so it fits over the user rather than a traditional footmuff style. It fits all manual and powered wheelchairs
Is it easy to fit?
It is has been designed so it is easy to fit by a carer or independent user. Please refer to the video below to see it in action
Please go to our FAQ page or contact Customer Service