GO multi-use footmuff - SILVER LIGHTNING
Looking for something different but also stylish? Our Silver lightning footmuff is perfect for little ones!
This waterproof footmuff fits snugly on to buggies, bike seats, car seats and baby carriers. It also opens out flat for use as a travel rug or play mat making it the ultimate one-stop-shop solution for busy parents on the go!
- Replaces the need for separate footmuffs and covers for your pushchair, car seat, sling or carrier
- Fits all ages from newborn to 3-4 years old (for babies 9m+ in slings/carriers we recommend our Babywearing Cover to keep little legs covered)
- Adapts to fit all brands of buggy, pushchair, group 0/0+ car seat, carrier or sling
- Fits in seconds with no need to wake a sleeping baby
- 60cm wide by 90cm long
- Machine Washable at 40 degrees
- Comes in a stuff-sac for compact storage
- Suitable as a front sling cover 0-9 months
- NB No hood (these are only on our Babywearing Covers)
- It can open out completely flat
- Extends as your baby grows
All orders are dispatched by the next working day.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout, based on the weight of your order
We dispatch daily on weekdays; any orders placed after 12 noon on Friday, or over the weekend for ‘Next Day’ delivery, will be dispatched on Monday. Orders placed on public holidays will not be processed until the following working day, which can add one more day to delivery times.
NB Flight bags are bulkier than most of our products and have higher shipping rates. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We ship to most countries and will continue to expand our shipping routes until we can reach every country. If your country isn't listed in the delivery options, please let us know and we will try to help.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on the country of delivery and the weight/ size of the package we send.
- International deliveries are processed by us within 1-2 days and usually arrive within 5-14 working days. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
- Most countries outside the EU are delivered "Duty Unpaid". This means that you will likely be contacted by a courier company in your country to settle local taxes prior to them releasing the shipment for final delivery.
- Legislation changes in the UK have resulted in some issues with delivery to the EU. While we are working on a solution, you may wish to consider ordering through your local Amazon site.
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment.
- For advice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to return an item
Download a RETURNS FORM here
Enclose the completed form with your package and post it back to:
c/o Fidelity Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
Northamptonshire NN11 8NW
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.
What age is this suitable for?
The GO extends to cover all ages from newborn to 3-4 years old in a pushchair, strollers or buggy or bike seat. When used over carriers or car seats we recommend it for use up to about 9 months of age. For longer term babywearing we recommend you look at our BabyWearing covers
Does this fit all pushchairs, buggies and strollers?
Yes, this product is an apron style cover so it fits over the user rather than a traditional footmuff style. Apart from styles with a fixed bar between the child’s legs, we have not yet found a brand or model of pushchair this doesn’t fit
Is it easy to fit?
Yes, very easy to fit! Two elastic and Velcro straps attach it to the bars of the buggy or attach to each other behind the seat. The elasticated hem fits around the bottom of the pushchair or over the child’s feet. Please refer to the video below to see it in action