Kids Fleece-Lined Wheelchair Cosy
Enjoy easier days out with our Kids Wheelchair cosies. Waterproof, warm and easy to stow in its own stuff-sack, these covers are super easy to fit in seconds.
The cheerful designs are sure to brighten even the greyest day and provide a fun talking point. A lovely way to customise a boring wheelchair! Our cosies are easy to fit with no fiddly fixings, non-restrictive and comforting. A signature pouch pocket to keeps hands warm and useful things within reach. The covers can also be used on armchairs, plane seats or on hospital visits – anywhere a comforting warmth is required.
- 100% waterproof shell and cosy fleece lining, this cover will keep you warm and comfortable in all weathers
- This cover has been designed with the wheelchair user’s needs in mind: comforting without being too restrictive for sensory issues, can withstand kicking, can be folded down to access PEGs / administer medication, contrast Velcro tabs to help with visual impairment
- Easy to fit with no need to get out of the chair. Can be fitted by the user to aid independence, where appropriate.
- Fits all manual and powered wheelchairs and special needs buggies
- Great for growing children as the cover extends as they do, providing a comforting protection for days out for many years to come
- 80cm wide by 100cm long (we suggest you check the length of legs and footplate before ordering)
- Recommended from aged 4 - 11 years (for ages 11+ or 135cm tall we recommend our Adult sized cosy)
- Supplied with a compact stuff sack for easy storage
- Fleece-lined pocket to keep hands warm
- Please NB these cosies are an apron style cover with elasticated hem that keep cosy in place.