Flight / Travel Storage Bag For Special Needs Buggy
BAG Size 03 is perfect the Maclaren Major Elite – Dimensions: 117 x 23 x 27cm
BAG Size 04 is perfect for Excel Elise – Dimensions: 119 x 23 x 30cm
PLEASE CHECK SIZE OF FOLDED BUGGY BEFORE ORDERING
PROTECT YOUR SPECIAL NEEDS BUGGY – protect your expensive buggy from knocks and scrapes when transporting it by car, bus or airplane.
TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF FLYING WITH YOUR BUGGY – get peace of mind knowing your child’s special needs stroller will be protected in the hold, when being handled and on the luggage carousel. Unlike other bags on the market this bag is fully padded throughout to protect your wheelchair in transit
NO MORE LOST PARTS – a big external pocket where footrests, seat pads and armrests can be safely stored. The double metal zip on the bag can be padlocked for additional security
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY IN COMFORT AND SAFETY – 50mm wide fully adjustable shoulder strap and 25mm webbing carry handles for easy lifting and moving. This PU lining of this bag will also ensure your child’s disability buggy is kept dry and clean when being stored or transported.
BUY BRITISH FOR TOP QUALITY – these bags are made in the UK from the best quality 600d coated and textured polyester with high quality industrial fittings.
Made in England to the highest attainable standards BundleBean Wheelchair Flight and Storage Bags are hard wearing and practical. Manufactured from the best quality 600d coated and textured polyesters, the bags also feature high quality industrial fittings. The upholstery grade, padded bags are also lined in a PU coated nylon which affords a greater level of protection for the contents and additional protection from the elements helping to keep the contents clean and dry during aircraft flights. With an industrial, double zip (metal) closure the bags can also be padlocked or fastened for additional security. These are fantastic value for money bags made with care and attention.
Manufactured in England directly for BundleBean by an award winning luggage manufacturer, your purchase is also supporting British Manufacture.
We also have a range of bags for manual wheelchairs
All orders are dispatched by the next working day.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout, based on the weight of your order
We dispatch daily on weekdays; any orders placed after 12 noon on Friday, or over the weekend for ‘Next Day’ delivery, will be dispatched on Monday. Orders placed on public holidays will not be processed until the following working day, which can add one more day to delivery times.
NB Flight bags are bulkier than most of our products and have higher shipping rates. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We ship to most countries and will continue to expand our shipping routes until we can reach every country. If your country isn't listed in the delivery options, please let us know and we will try to help.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on the country of delivery and the weight/ size of the package we send.
- International deliveries are processed by us within 1-2 days and usually arrive within 5-14 working days. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
- Most countries outside the EU are delivered "Duty Unpaid". This means that you will likely be contacted by a courier company in your country to settle local taxes prior to them releasing the shipment for final delivery.
- Legislation changes in the UK have resulted in some issues with delivery to the EU. While we are working on a solution, you may wish to consider ordering through your local Amazon site.
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment.
- For advice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to return an item
Download a RETURNS FORM here
Enclose the completed form with your package and post it back to:
c/o Fidelity Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
Northamptonshire NN11 8NW
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.