BabyWearing Raincover - GREY ELEPHANT
This elephant-themed rain cover is perfect for style and is ideal to keep your baby dry while out and about. The grey elephant print is gender-neutral, so it's perfect for both boys and girls. The cover features a generous hood that covers the head and shoulders and a long skirt that reaches down to the knees. It also has an elasticised waist and velcro closures that make it easy to put on and take off.
Best of all, the rain cover is machine-washable, so it's easy to keep clean. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, make sure you're prepared with a rain cover that will keep your baby dry and comfortable.
- Compatible for all styles and types of baby carrier
- Suitable for all ages from 0-4 years (if planning to use a carrier with a baby over 9 months, this is the cover for you)
- The specially designed PU-backed fabric is silky soft against young skin yet 100% waterproof and lightweight enough to pack down into a pocket-sized bag
- can also be used as a waterproof cover on pushchairs, car seats and even child bike seats.
- Great for mid-season weather and wet summer days
- Protects against wind, rain and insects
- 100cm long by 80cm wide
- Machine Washable at 40 degrees
- Comes in a stuff-sac for compact storage
- A removable hood gives top to toe protection from even the most torrential weather (designed for babies to be parent facing in a front carrier)
- Extends as your baby grows from 0-4 years
All orders are dispatched by the next working day.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout, based on the weight of your order
We dispatch daily on weekdays; any orders placed after 12 noon on Friday, or over the weekend for ‘Next Day’ delivery, will be dispatched on Monday. Orders placed on public holidays will not be processed until the following working day, which can add one more day to delivery times.
NB Flight bags are bulkier than most of our products and have higher shipping rates. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We ship to most countries and will continue to expand our shipping routes until we can reach every country. If your country isn't listed in the delivery options, please let us know and we will try to help.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on the country of delivery and the weight/ size of the package we send.
- International deliveries are processed by us within 1-2 days and usually arrive within 5-14 working days. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
- Most countries outside the EU are delivered "Duty Unpaid". This means that you will likely be contacted by a courier company in your country to settle local taxes prior to them releasing the shipment for final delivery.
- Legislation changes in the UK have resulted in some issues with delivery to the EU. While we are working on a solution, you may wish to consider ordering through your local Amazon site.
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment.
- For advice please email us at email@example.com
How to return an item
Download a RETURNS FORM here
Enclose the completed form with your package and post it back to:
c/o Fidelity Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
Northamptonshire NN11 8NW
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.