Kids Wheelchair Poncho - YELLOW ZEBRA
Zebras are one of the most popular animals in the world. Kids love them for their striking appearance! There's no denying that our yellow-themed zebras are a stand-out feature! A yellow zebra wheelchair poncho can help to keep kids dry and comfortable when it rains. Made from a waterproof material, the poncho fits over a child's wheelchair and can be easily secured.
By popular demand – we are delighted to offer co-ordinating wheelchair ponchos. These colourful ponchos are easy to put on, fully waterproof and have a peaked hood to protect faces from the rain. Designed especially for wheelchair users, these ponchos are designed to be longer at the front to cover the thighs and to stop at lower back height – no nasty wrinkles to worry about and easy to get on and off.
- Measurements – please also see images for further sizing details:
- Wrist to wrist 113cm
- Chin to hem (front) 68cm
- Back of neck to hem (back) 52cm
- We reckon these will fit ages 4-11 years or up to 135cm in height. Please check measurements before ordering.
- Machine Washable at 40 degrees
- Silky soft waterproof fabric backed in PU
- Peaked hood
- Popper fastenings under chin and at cuffs
- Non-restrictive and very easy to get on and off
All orders are dispatched by the next working day.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout, based on the weight of your order
We dispatch daily on weekdays; any orders placed after 12 noon on Friday, or over the weekend for ‘Next Day’ delivery, will be dispatched on Monday. Orders placed on public holidays will not be processed until the following working day, which can add one more day to delivery times.
NB Flight bags are bulkier than most of our products and have higher shipping rates. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We ship to most countries and will continue to expand our shipping routes until we can reach every country. If your country isn't listed in the delivery options, please let us know and we will try to help.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on the country of delivery and the weight/ size of the package we send.
- International deliveries are processed by us within 1-2 days and usually arrive within 5-14 working days. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
- Most countries outside the EU are delivered "Duty Unpaid". This means that you will likely be contacted by a courier company in your country to settle local taxes prior to them releasing the shipment for final delivery.
- Legislation changes in the UK have resulted in some issues with delivery to the EU. While we are working on a solution, you may wish to consider ordering through your local Amazon site.
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment.
- For advice please email us at email@example.com
How to return an item
Download a RETURNS FORM here
Enclose the completed form with your package and post it back to:
c/o Fidelity Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
Northamptonshire NN11 8NW
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.