Kids Fleece-Lined Wheelchair Cosy - KHAKI CAMO
The plain black cosy is made from soft, fleecy fabric and lined with quality, black fabric, providing both comfort and style. It's easy to put on and take off, and it fits most standard wheelchair sizes.
Enjoy easier days out with our Kids Wheelchair cosies. Waterproof, warm and easy to stow in its own stuff-sac, these covers are super easy to fit in seconds.
The cheerful designs are sure to brighten even the greyest day and provide a fun talking point. A lovely way to customise a boring wheelchair! Our cosies are easy to fit with no fiddly fixings, non-restrictive and comforting. A signature pouch pocket to keeps hands warm and useful things within reach. The covers can also be used on armchairs, plane seats or on hospital visits – anywhere a comforting warmth is required.
- 100% waterproof shell and cosy fleece lining, this cover will keep you warm and comfortable in all weathers
- This cover has been designed with the wheelchair user’s needs in mind: comforting without being too restrictive for sensory issues, can withstand kicking, can be folded down to access PEGs / administer medication, contrast Velcro tabs to help with visual impairment
- Easy to fit with no need to get out of the chair. Can be fitted by the user to aid independence, where appropriate.
- Fits all manual and powered wheelchairs and special needs buggies
- Great for growing children as the cover extends as they do providing a comforting protection for days out and for many years to come
- 80cm wide by 100cm long (we suggest you check the length of legs and footplate before ordering)
- Recommended from aged 4 - 11 years (for ages 11+ or 135cm tall we recommend our Adult sized cosy)
- Supplied with a compact stuff sac for easy storage
- Fleece lined pocket to keep hands warm
- Please NB these cosies are an apron style cover with elasticated hem that keep cosy in place.
All orders are dispatched by the next working day.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout, based on the weight of your order
We dispatch daily on weekdays; any orders placed after 12 noon on Friday, or over the weekend for ‘Next Day’ delivery, will be dispatched on Monday. Orders placed on public holidays will not be processed until the following working day, which can add one more day to delivery times.
NB Flight bags are bulkier than most of our products and have higher shipping rates. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We ship to most countries and will continue to expand our shipping routes until we can reach every country. If your country isn't listed in the delivery options, please let us know and we will try to help.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on the country of delivery and the weight/ size of the package we send.
- International deliveries are processed by us within 1-2 days and usually arrive within 5-14 working days. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
- Most countries outside the EU are delivered "Duty Unpaid". This means that you will likely be contacted by a courier company in your country to settle local taxes prior to them releasing the shipment for final delivery.
- Legislation changes in the UK have resulted in some issues with delivery to the EU. While we are working on a solution, you may wish to consider ordering through your local Amazon site.
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment.
- For advice please email us at email@example.com
How to return an item
Download a RETURNS FORM here
Enclose the completed form with your package and post it back to:
c/o Fidelity Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
Northamptonshire NN11 8NW
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.
What age is this suitable for?
We recommend this for all children from aged around 3 or 4 to 11 years old (or up to about 135cm in height). After that we recommend our Adult sized cosies
Is it universal?
Yes, this product is an apron style cover so it fits over the user rather than a traditional footmuff style. It fits all manual and powered wheelchairs and special needs buggies
Is it easy to fit?
It is has been designed so it is easy to fit by a carer or independent user. Two pairs of elastic and Velcro straps hold it in place and an elasticated hem fits snugly over the footplate or users feet. Please refer to the video below to see it in action
Please go to our our FAQs Page or Contact Us