Bean Extreme Wheelchair Liner - BLACK
Before ordering please check the dimensions on the images to ensure it will fit your wheelchair.
This incredible non-slip wheelchair cushion liner gives a soft padded comfort and warmth.
• Fleece liner, with padding and a non-slip PVC backing.
• 280 gsm fleece top layer is backed with industrial quality PVC waterproof, tear-resistant non-slip back. Comfort is supplied by a layer of hypo-allergenic and non-absorbent soft wadding.
• Designed to be the perfect fit for standard 18” wide wheelchair seats but can be used on other sized chairs – please check dimensions before ordering.
• Provides extreme level of comfort and warmth
• Two pairs of ties attach it securely to the wheelchair
• Velcro flaps that the blanket attaches to can be tucked away when not in use
We would not recommend this liner for moulded seats or three wheeled chairs.
Please note that this liner is sold separately from the Blanket layer.
This detachable super-warm double-layer fleece blanket attaches easily to the liner with Velcro strip up either side. The two parts used together create a super cosy footmuff – perfect for chilly winter days. Mix and match with a co-ordinating or contrast colour!
All orders of products in stock are dispatched by the next working day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
If you pre-ordering an item that is currently out of stock please Email Us
- UK Royal Mail Tracked: £3.95 3-5 working days
- UK Courier (DPD) ‘Next-Working-Day’ service: £8.99 – Order before 12pm (midday) from Monday–Friday for your order to arrive the next working day.
We cannot currently sell to Europe directly. Please find more details here for where to purchase our products in Europe
- Royal Mail £19.00 (allow 7-14 working days)
- Orders for delivery outside the UK are sent using the Royal Mail service. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
NB Flight bags are heavier and therefore have higher shipping rates. This is calculated at checkout.
Returns and Refunds
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We would require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights. To download a returns form and for more details please find both here
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.
What ages is the Bean Extreme range suitable for? What sized wheelchair do they fit?
We recommend the Bean Extreme for teens and adults but unlike our Cosies, the Bean Extreme liner isn’t universal and needs to fit your own specific chair so please check the dimensions carefully before ordering.
Can I use the liner on its own?
Yes, absolutely the Bean Extreme liner makes a great solution for comfort and can be used without the Blanket element
Is it easy to fit?
It is has been designed so it is easy to fit by a carer or independent user. Please refer to the video below to see it in action