Cooling Towel - AZURE BLUE
Check out our azure blue cooling towel! Made of 100% polyester, this towel is an effective cooling instrument which is sized 30 x 80 cm. Ideal to wear as a neck cooler. Comes in a transparent case with ABS screw cap with carabiner hook.
- INSTANT RELIEF ON THE GO: Before you go out, simply soak this magic ice towel in water, squeeze out excess water and shake to activate the cooling function
- LONG LASTING COOL: Stays chilled in the special bottle for up to 3 hours (in most conditions) – ideal to keep you cool on days out to the beach, during heatwaves and holidays. Also great for children with fevers, heatstroke or headaches
- CHEMICAL FREE: these cooling towels are made of 100% polyester – no chemicals or dangerous cooling agents are used, just evaporation of water through the special construction of the fabric. This towel can be used limitless times – it will continue to perform in exactly the same way
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: 30x 80cm – the perfect size to drape around the neck, wrap around the head or wrist
- STORAGE BOTTLE WITH CLIP: the towel comes with a handy storage bottle, complete with carabiner clip lid, to fit easily to your buggy, waistband, rucksack or wheelchair. The bottle also helps keep the towel moist and cool for longer
HOW TO USE
STEP 1: Activate your cooling towel by simply soaking it in water.
STEP 2: Wring out excess water leaving it damp
STEP 3: Shake the towel to activate the cooling function
STEP 4: Place the towel in the special storage bottle to keep it moist and cool for up to 3 hours
Repeat the process as often as necessary.
There are no chemicals or cooling agents, this is an evaporative cooling towel using only water to keep you magically cool!
Size 80 x 30cm
All orders of products in stock are dispatched by the next working day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
If you pre-ordering an item that is currently out of stock please Email Us
- UK Royal Mail Tracked: £3.95 3-5 working days
- UK Courier (DPD) ‘Next-Working-Day’ service: £8.99 – Order before 12pm (midday) from Monday–Friday for your order to arrive the next working day.
We cannot currently sell to Europe directly. Please find more details here for where to purchase our products in Europe
- Royal Mail £19.00 (allow 7-14 working days)
- Orders for delivery outside the UK are sent using the Royal Mail service. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
NB Flight bags are heavier and therefore have higher shipping rates. This is calculated at checkout.
Returns and Refunds
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We would require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights. To download a returns form and for more details please find both here
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.