Bean Extreme Wheelchair Blanket - NAVY
Add some style to your wheelchair with our Navy wheelchair liner. Designed for your comfort and ease of use, our liner is made from soft materials that will keep you comfortable throughout your daily use. Our liners are also perfect to keep you warm throughout those cold days and winter time.
Please note that this blanket is sold separately from the cushion liner
140cm x 93cms
This super-warm double-layer fleece blanket can be attached to our Bean Extreme cushioned liner with Velcro strip up either side. The two parts used together create a super cosy footmuff – perfect for chilly winter days. Mix and match with a co-ordinating or contrast colour!
All orders are dispatched by the next working day.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout, based on the weight of your order
We dispatch daily on weekdays; any orders placed after 12 noon on Friday, or over the weekend for ‘Next Day’ delivery, will be dispatched on Monday. Orders placed on public holidays will not be processed until the following working day, which can add one more day to delivery times.
NB Flight bags are bulkier than most of our products and have higher shipping rates. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- We ship to most countries and will continue to expand our shipping routes until we can reach every country. If your country isn't listed in the delivery options, please let us know and we will try to help.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on the country of delivery and the weight/ size of the package we send.
- International deliveries are processed by us within 1-2 days and usually arrive within 5-14 working days. We can usually track your parcel until it reaches the destination sorting office, where it will be passed on to local mail carriers (depending on the country).
- Most countries outside the EU are delivered "Duty Unpaid". This means that you will likely be contacted by a courier company in your country to settle local taxes prior to them releasing the shipment for final delivery.
- Legislation changes in the UK have resulted in some issues with delivery to the EU. While we are working on a solution, you may wish to consider ordering through your local Amazon site.
We are happy to offer a refund on any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Please note we do not offer free returns. We only refund postage if the item is faulty or an incorrect item was sent to you.
Faulty items may be returned within a year of purchase. We require a photo of the fault or the faulty item returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment.
- For advice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to return an item
Download a RETURNS FORM here
Enclose the completed form with your package and post it back to:
c/o Fidelity Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
Northamptonshire NN11 8NW
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different design or size, please return it using the method above and place a new order for the correct item.
What ages is the Bean Extreme range suitable for? What sized wheelchair do they fit?
We recommend the Bean Extreme for teens and adults but unlike our Cosies, the Bean Extreme liner isn’t universal and needs to fit your own specific chair so please check the dimensions carefully before ordering.
Can I use the liner on its own?
Yes, absolutely the Bean Extreme liner makes a great solution for comfort and can be used without the Blanket element
Is it easy to fit?
It is has been designed so it is easy to fit by a carer or independent user. Please refer to the video below to see it in action
Please go to our our FAQs Page or Contact Us